As a 14 year basketball veteran where physical contact and fierce passion for the game has been a constant in his career. There is no denying Ginobili has talent, plays hard, and knows how to push limits on the court in order to make a play count. He is fearless in his approach. Ginobili’s dedication for the game and his team is his most stand out quality. Having heart with the following skills is the sure fire way to win championships:
- Take Action. Wake up every day with a goal in mind and play to win.
- Be fearless. You must believe in the time and money invested because it will eventually pay off.
- Love a challenge. When confronted with a problem, don’t be afraid, rise to the occasion.
- Recover quickly. If you fail, resist the urge to mope and continue moving on.
- Learn to take a hit. Knowing how to take a punch (hypothetically) is often the difference between winning and losing.
The human body, mind and heart can take a lot. Don’t give up too soon. You are stronger than you think. Be like Ginobili!